Quick London Escort Finder
When you want to find escorts in London in a hurry, you can click on over to browse our categories page. There you will find access to all the relevant London pages on the UK Adult Zone website. This makes it extra easy for you to get to what you want. Take a
lool at the London Escorts Guide.
Capital Entertainment in London
London offers one of the most fascinating collections of adult entertainment in the world. There is no other capital city that has so much to offer in such a small space. The UK Adult Zone website brings together the many facets of adult life in London onto one up to date website.
Noisy, vibrant and truly multicultural, London is a megalopolis of people, ideas and frenetic energy.
The capital and largest city of both the United Kingdom and of England, it is also the largest city in Western Europe and the European Union. Situated on the River Thames in South-East England, Greater London has an official population of a little over 8 million — although the figure of 14 million for the city’s metropolitan area more accurately reflects its size and importance. Considered one of two of the world’s leading “global cities”, London remains an international capital of culture, music, education, fashion, politics, finance and trade.
Choosing Your Passion
Get started on a new adventure. The first step is to choose the type of adult entertainment you are looking to experience from the options below. The next step will be to view the profiles of entertainers on offer and then make contact. That’s the easy part. Each
profile will have some means of contact. So you are never going to be short on options.
Soho Comes to Life
London has a main red light district that is located in a small area in Soho. The Red Light district area in Soho comprises of following
- Brewer Street
- Walker’s Court
- Tisbury Court
- Green’s Court
- Peter Street
- Rupert Street
There are many massage parlours, sex shops and lap dancing clubs in Soho and police sometimes raids them. The tricky part is finding the right girls in Soho. And there are still no shortage of hustlers, clippers and thieves looking to trick you out of your hard-earned cash and leave you without a lay. If you have trouble finding brothels in Soho, ask one of the rickshaw drivers where are they located. Soho is also known as London’s gay village.
Some people think that following areas are considered as red-light districts in London:
- King’s Cross
- Piccadilly Circus
- Shepherds Market
Escort prices in London are from around £80 to £100 for the full experience. Like in any other city, there are street girls and escort services. Most, if not all of the working girls in London operate out of apartments or massage parlours. There are more than 1,000 illegal brothels in greater London area alone. Half of the illegal brothels are run by the Albanian Mafia. It’s not like in Thailand or Mexico, where you can meet several girls, and then pick one. In England, the term Model means Whore House. You need to look for a window or entry into a a set of lofts that says “Models.” Most of the illegal brothels in London advertise in newspapers, online, and place stickers in urban city walls and phone booths. Remember that the ads are not representative to the real girls you will meet. Expect to pay $100 to 140 Pounds per hour for sexual intercourse. London is one of the most intimidating cities in where to find prostitutes.
If you are looking for escorts or call girls in London, there are some great looking girls, but it can be very expensive. It may be cheaper
to hop on a plain toThailandorMexico.
According to a health centre in London, many former prostitutes have returned to the streets in 2013 due to the tough economic climate. These women were able to find jobs such as cleaners and other low-paid jobs. As those types of jobs become difficult to find, the women go back to the streets and charge customers £20 per act.
Most central London street prostitutes inhabit around King’s Cross and Tottenham Court Road, but London is a big place and the type who have their own houses (so called “in-call”) can be situated anywhere.
Find a female escort in Soho.
London Strip Clubs
The bars are great, the strip clubs even better. There are more than 50 strip clubs in London, and you will always find one that will satisfy
Check out also a list ofEngland Strip Clubsfor more clubs in London and other cities!
Here is a list of some good strip clubs in London:
- The Griffinis a vibrant bar which features in-house lapdancers making it a popular venue with stag parties. 125 Clerkenwell Road.
- The Mayfair Clubis an opulent lap/table dancing club offering gentlemen an indulgent night out. 50 Dover Street.
- Metropolisis a strip club that has three floors and four themed areas including a beach-themed penthouse. There is also a central
bar at Metropolis. 234 Cambridge Heath Road.
- Platinum Laceon Coventry Street is a relaxed venue hosting dancers and DJs throughout the week. The venue features VIP booths, live sports on TV, gaming consoles and WiFi. Winner of the Best Gentlemen’s Club, Platinum Lace welcomes gentlemen, ladies and couples. Trocadero, 13 Coventry Street, Piccadilly Circus.
- Spearmint Rhinois a popular gentlemen’s club offering nightly stage shows with private one to one topless and nude dancers. Spearmint Rhino also has a five star restaurant, dinner shows and VIP car service on request. 161 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury.
- Whites Gentlemens Clubis a premier adult entertainment club, with comfortable spacious surroundings and a range of good quality beers and wine. 32-38 Leman Street, Aldgate.
London Massage Parlours
Many erotic masseuse in London operate out of apartments or massage parlours. Some say there are over 1,000 massage parlours in London alone. There are some massage parlours for example in Soho area.
Most of the Massage Parlous in London advertise in newspapers, online, and place stickers in urban city walls and phone booths. In some cases, the ads are not representative to the real girl you will meet. When you find an erotic female masseuse in a parlour in London, expect to pay about £140 per hour for her company and a massage. Some say that London is one of the most intimidating cities in the world to find erotic massage girls.
Adult Shows and Events in London
Here are some places where you can findAdult Shows:
- Volupté, 7 – 9 Norwich St, London, EC4A 1EJ. Expect to suffer extreme wallpaper envy as you enter Volupté’s ground floor bar,
then descend to the club proper. Tucked away beneath the streets of the capital’s legal and financial heartland, this basement bar
serves up some of the best burlesque in town.
If you have an event or show you would like to publicise then you can let us know and we can include that in our events calendar.
Sex Shops & Adult Stores
Here are some of the best of London’s adult shops, from the demure
to the decadent and from old-school glamour to modern-day erotic and
- Rob London, 24-25 Wells St, London, W1T 3PH. This stockist of leather-, rubber- and fetishwear – and specialist BDSM equipment – is legendary on the scene. There are stores in Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Manchester, Parisand Zurich– with the London outpost just off Oxford Street.
- Sh! Women’s Erotic Emporium, 57 Hoxton Square, London, N1 6PD. The UK’s first sex shop run by women, for women was founded in 1992, and for the past two decades has been catering for the intimate needs of ladies in the capital through its website and the non-sleazy, women-only stores in Portobello and Hoxton.
- Agent Provocateur, 6 Broadwick St, London, W1F 8HL. Since opening this Soho shop, Agent Provocateur has become an international success story, with branches as far afield as New York,Moscow and Dubai. It’s the first port of call for the decadent and fashion-forward lingerie fan.
- Coco de Mer, 23 Monmouth St, London, WC2H 9DD. This erotic emporium is London’s most glamorous introduction to kink. The boudoir aesthetic creates an unmistakable vibe of refined naughtiness, and trying items on is a particular highlight, what with the peepshow-style velvet changing rooms that allow your lover to watch you undress from a ‘confession box’ next door.
- Showgirls, 64 Holloway Rd , London, N7 8JL. Despite its location on the Holloway Road, Showgirls is known by some as ‘the Harvey Nicks of fetish shops’. Resident designer Atsuko Kudo is famed for her chic rubber dresses and lingerie.
- Bordello, 55 Great Eastern St, London, EC2A 3HP. This shop offers touch of decadent, old-school naughtiness and glamour in Shoreditch.
- Freak Fetish, Railway Arch 47B, South Lambeth Rd, London, SW8 1RH. Pop in here to pick up a pair of leather chaps or open-crotch shorts, and you’ll then be suitably attired to get past the discerning doormen at the Hoist club, right next door.
- Soho Original Books, Brewer Street, London, W1F 0ED. The first of this chain of shops was opened in 1993 on Brewer Street, with
the intriguing concept of combining a bookshop with a sex store.
- Ziggla, Fulham Road, London, SW6 5SL. This high-end purveyor of erotic lingerie and quality adult toys sells via a website and
a boutique on Fulham Road.
Girl friendly hotels in London
It should be OK to bring escorts to these Central London hotels:
- 196 Bishopsgate Hotel Address: 196 Bishopsgate, The City, London Phone: 020 7871 0460
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury Address: 12 Upper Woburn Place Phone: 020 7693 5400
- Apex London Wall Address: 7-9 Copthall Avenue Phone: 020 7562 3030
- Chancery Court Hotel Address: 252 High Holborn, London Phone: 020 7829 9888
- Club Quarters Gracechurch Address: 7 Gracechurch Street Phone: 020 7666 1620
- Club Quarters St. Paul’s Address: 24 Ludgate Hil, City of London Phone: 020 7651 2200
- Comfort Inn Kings Cross Address: 2 – 5 St Chads Street Kings Cross Phone: 020 7837 1940
- Express by Holiday Inn London Address: 275 Old Street London Phone: 020 7300 4300
- Grange City Hotel Address: 8-14 Cooper’s Row, Tower Hill Phone: 020 7863 3700
- Grange Clarendon Hotel Address: Russell Square, Bloomsbury Phone: 020 7580 7088
- Grange Holborn Hotel Address: 50-60 Southampton Row, Holborn Phone: 020 7242 1800
- Grange White Hall Hotel Address: 2-5 Montague Street, Bloomsbury Phone: 020 7580 2224
- Hotel Russell Address: Russell Square City of London Phone: 020 7837 8844
- Kingsway Hall Hotel Address: 66 Great Queen St City of London Phone: 020 7309 0909
- Malmaison Address: Charterhouse Square Phone: 020 7012 3700
- Malmaison London Address: 18-21 Charterhouse Square London Phone: 020 7012 3700
- Montague on the Gardens Address: 15 Montague Street City of London Phone: 020 7637 1001
- One Aldwych Address: 1 Aldwych Phone: 020 7300 1000
- President Hotel London Address: Tavistock Square Phone: 07534 796835
- Radisson Edwardian Hampshire Hotel Address: 31-36 Leicester Square Phone: 020 7839 9399
- Radisson Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel Address: 7 Dials Covent Garden, London Phone: 020 7836 4300
- Rookery Address: 12 Peter’s lane, Cowcross Street
- St Martins Lane Hotel Address: 45 Saint Martin’s Lane Phone: 020 7300 5500
- Swissôtel The Howard, London Address: 12 Temple Place
- The Covent Garden Hotel Address: 10 Monmouth Street Phone: 020 7806 1000
- The Hoxton Hotel Address: 81 Great Eastern Street City of Phone: 020 7550 1000
- The Kingsley Address: Bloomsbury Way Phone: 0871 376 9006
- The Savoy Address: 100 Strand Phone: 020 7836 4343
- Thistle Hotel Bloomsbury Address: 126 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury Phone: 0871 376 9007
- Thistle Hotel City Barbican Address: Central Street, Clerkenwell Phone: 0871 376 9004
- Thistle, The Royal Trafalgar Address: Whitcomb Street, Trafalgar Square Phone: 0871 376 9037
- Threadneedles Address: 5 Threadneedle Street Phone: 076578080
- Zetter Address: 86-88 Clerkenwell Road Phone: 020 7324 4444
Like many big cities, London has a variety of social problems, especially begging, drug abuse and theft (mobile phones are a favourite, often snatched by fast-moving cyclists).
Clip Joint Scam
Every night, Soho presents a particular danger: the”clip joint”. The usual targets of these establishments arelone male tourists. Usually,
an attractive woman will casually befriend the victim and recommend a local bar or even a club that has a “show”. The establishment will be near-desolate, and, even if the victim has only a drink or two, the bill will run to hundreds of pounds. If payment is not immediately provided, the bouncers will lock the “patrons” inside and take it by force or take them to an ATM and stand over them while they extract the cash.
To be safe, if a woman you just met suggests you a place, try to recommend a different bar. If she insists on hers then walk away and
do not listen to her suggestions. Sometimes this con trick takes place when someone is lured into a private club with the promise of something perhaps more than a drink (like a ‘private show’ or sex for a small amount of money). A ‘hostess fee’ will appear on the bill for several hundred pounds, even though there has been nothing more than polite conversation.
Another ,scam is a pretty woman will strike up conversation with a lone man on a street. She’ll offer herself for a set price. But she’ll
ask for an advance, before proceeding to her flat. At the street below ‘her flat’ she’ll ask for the rest of the money just in ‘case the police
comes’. At this point, a taxi will suddenly appear and she’ll jump in, while her pimp will cover her retreat and threaten the ‘client’ if he
reacts…this usually happens early in the morning when most of the clubs are closed.
With thanks to the Wiki Sex Guide.